Technosub is also a distributor for the following companies :
GRUNDFOS : Efficient pump solutions for all purposes
Grundfos aims to be the world’s leading and most successful pump manufacturer. The Group is dedicated to ongoing research in new materials and processes. It is the aim to constantly introduce outstanding new pumps and pumping systems that satisfy the markets’ need for effective, reliable, energy-efficient solutions.
Quality is key in all Grundfos products. This compels the company to focus on construction and design and to take special care when selecting materials and production methods. Grundfos produce most components themselves, ensuring high productivity, and a healthy working environment.
Grundfos products are sold and serviced by Technosub. Technosub ensure first-hand knowledge of market trends and conditions and provide the best possible service for its customers. Regional production also ensures fast, reliable delivery and the possibility to tailor solutions for local customers.
JOSEPH EMMERICH : PISTON DIAPHRAGM PUMPS
One of the leading specialists in the pumping of slurries in high pressure applications.
- Made for toughest industrial applications
- Customized design and production
- Low energy costs, low wear
- Emmerich multisafe double diaphragm
- Extremely efficient at high volume
- Immediate wear part availability
SUBTECK : Submersible pumps and motors
- Ore slurries (e.g. copper –nickel slurry or bauxite suspension)
- Abrasive and highly viscous slurries with high concentration of solids. (e.g : flotation slurry, oxide slurry, coal slurry, metallic hydroxide slurries, kaolin and cement slurries, ceramic muck)
Speliazed in technology applied to the bore hole submersible pumps and submersible motors.
The Subteck submersible motors are built using advanced technology and components of superior quality. They ensure good mechanical strength and excellent electrical reliability
They are covering wells of 4”, 6 “, 8 “, 10” with powers from 0.5 HP up to 248 HP and are manufactured according to NEMA specifications.
Subteck manufactures radial and semi-axial, multi-stage, canned motor pumps with diameters 4-6-8-10" to draw water from deep wells. These pumps can be ordered with different materials such as stainless steel, cast iron, bronze. They are able to satisfy the most difficults applications.
BENSHAW : Advanced controls and drives
Advanced controls and drives from the world leader in mission critical motor control and protection.
All Benshaw panels offered by Technosub are coming standard with ground fault protection.
Hoses and fittings
HOSE SOLUTIONS : For all hose and pipe related issues
Solutions provider for all hose and pipe related issues.
Most popular items from Hoses solutions used by Technosub ‘s customers
Flexible drop pipe
- Designed to replace the rigid risers used with submersible pumps.
- Extra tough, abrasion resistant hose ideal for pumping of heavy solids over aggressive mining terrain.