STATus OF OPERATIONS - March 24, 2020
Technosub maintains essential services in Canada while taking concrete steps to protect and support its employees and customers.
Everyone's safety is our top priority. Technosub rigorously follows the recommendations of government authorities and several concrete measures have been put in place to protect its employees and customers, while maintaining its services deemed essential in Canada.
OPERATIONS IN CANADA
- Until further notice, operations in Canadian branches are considered essential and are therefore maintained;
- Rouyn-Noranda’s plant operations will be reduced to meet the emergencies of our customers, avoid the deterioration of mining sites and / or to provide support in the management of environmental emergencies;
- Additional protection measures will be put in place for employees who will have to work. Those who don't feel comfortable with the situation will have the option of staying at home. It is possible that the work schedules may be temporarily changed in our factory to encourage as much distance as possible between people;
- Administrative operations will be maintained by telework;
- Sales representatives will continue to be the first line of contact for our customers in the event of an emergency;
- Engineering operations such as tenders, project preparations and sales support will be maintained by telework;
For the moment, our international business activities have stopped and any visit planned outside the country by our engineers and representatives has been postponed.
Technosub has a large inventory of pumps and water management equipment spread across Canada and made available in the event of an emergency. So far, nothing suggests a short-term supply issue.
For urgent requests covering critical security points in Canada, please contact your technical representative first
. If there is no response, please dial 819-797-3300 and you will be redirected to the emergency response management team.
Dear customers and partners, thank you for your trust and support in this difficult time. We will make it a point to keep you informed of any changes that may occur within our organization.
President & CEO